RI A-Bot (c) Ultra - an ultra light back pack recon robot
RI A-BOT Ultra is a perfect solution for reconnaissance and EOD applications. The robot set is designed to be carried in a backpack (less than 25kg/50lb) with a choice from extensions: a visual unit, a manipulation arm. RI A-Bot Ultra could be used to examine encountered obstacles (up to 1,5kg/3lb heavy) with the 150cm arm, or visit the suspecious places instead of the operator. Designed for missions of searching various terrains, tunnels and in buildings, and discovering of the static and moving Objects of Interest. RI A-Bot platform is designed as modular and ultra light construction and is easy to be extended with the new modules/capabilities.
Weight: <15kg (without batteries), Life on batteries: upto 6 hours (including 2h of driving).
RI A-BOT Ultra is powered with the RI SPIRIT as the core teleoperation module.
RI A-BOT is suitable and not limited to the following types of scenarios:
- scouting and inspection scenario - RI A-BOT Ultra in teleoperation can undertake reconnaissance in upto 1000m
- penetration scenario - RI A-BOT Ultra drives OUTDOORS and INDOORS, into tunnels, buildings in a tele-operation search for possible threats,
- field support scenario - RI A-BOT Ultra acts as the EOD robot.
The Robotics Inventions A-BOT Ultra robot allows for flexible configuration of modules enabling perfect matching with requirements. The RI A-Bot Ultra platform can be configured from the following typical components:
- different sensors: cliff, ultrasonic, infrared, image recognition, D-GPS, CBRN-E, radar
- sensor shielding,
- teleop cameras,
- EOD manipulator,
- extension ports,
- powers sources: extended silent battery, extended fuel power source,
- control modules: RI SPIRIT - semi-autonomy module, teleoperation module,
- controlers: mobile teleoperator controler, teleoperator station.
Included in RI A-Bot Ultra:
- 1 RI A-Bot Ultra platform
- 1 control station
- 1 manipulator arm
- 12 month maintenance support
Request a quote from RI: firstname.lastname@example.org