RI A-Bot (c) Light - a powerful yet economical robot scout
RI A-BOT Light is a corner-stone terrestrial platform for Industrial, Prevention and Public sectors. Capable of following GPS points outdoors, managing indoor navigation, mapping and omitting positive and negative obstacles and identifying CBRN-E threat zones. RI A-Bot Light could be used to monitor perimeter of a border, a strategic building, military camp announcing the perimeter breech to the operators. Designed for missions of searching various terrains, tunnels and in buildings, mapping, discovering and neutralizing (laser pointing) of the static and moving Objects of Interest. RI A-Bot platform is designed as modular and light construction and is easy to be extended with the new modules/capabilities.
Weight: ~25kg (without batteries), Life on batteries: upto 8 hours.
RI A-BOT Light is powered with the RI SPIRIT as the core autonomy module.
RI A-BOT is suitable and not limited to the following types of scenarios:
- scouting and inspection scenario - RI A-BOT Light undertakes reconnaissance of GPS defined zones,
- patrol scenario - RI A-BOT Light drives the loop of GPS points, tunnels or buildings in a search for possible intruders or CBRN-E threats,
- field support scenario - RI A-BOT Light acts as a MULE and shuttles with a load on the given GPS pathway, tunnel or building map,
- mixed scenario - all above mixed with manual control.
The Robotics Inventions A-BOT Light robot allows for flexible configuration of modules enabling perfect matching with requirements. The RI A-Bot Light platform can be configured from the following typical components:
- different sensors: cliff, ultrasonic, infrared, image recognition, D-GPS, CBRN-E, radar
- sensor shielding,
- teleop cameras,
- extension ports,
- powers sources: extended silent battery, extended fuel power source,
- control modules: RI SPIRIT autonomy module, teleoperation module,
- controlers: mobile teleoperator controler, teleoperator station.
Included in RI A-Bot Light:
- 1 RI A-Bot Light platform
- 1 control station
- 1 modeling environment (software)
- 12 month maintenance support
Request a quote from RI: firstname.lastname@example.org